Our mission :to maintain a county road system that is safe and convenient for public travel. This mission is carried out by a skilled, hard working staff.
The Road Commission at a glance
- 1,477 miles of roads (click here for a complete list)
- 102 bridges
- Four maintenance garages in Benton Harbor, Eau Claire, Baroda and Bakertown
- 52 plow/dump trucks, 2 graders, 6 front end loaders, 3 gradalls, and other road maintenance equipment.
- History of the Road Commission
- Road Commission Staff
- Board Minutes & Agendas
- Financial Information (Annual Reports, Budgets, Audits, etc.)
- Non-Discrimination & Limited English Proficiency
- Road Commission Fees Schedule
The Berrien County Road Commission is in compliance with the requirements of section 18j of Public Act 51 of 1951 (See MCL 247.668j )