For past bid tabulations, please click here
N OTICE TO BIDDERS
Notice is hereby given that sealed bids will be received at the office of the Board of County Road Commissioners of the County of Berrien, 2860 East Napier Avenue, Benton Harbor, Michigan 49022 until 11:00 A.M., Thursday, March 23, 2017 at which time and place they will be publicly opened and read aloud for the following:
- Maintenance Bituminous Mixtures
- Asph alt Emulsions
- Hot Melt Crack Filler Material
- R ocky Gap Road–Higman Park to M-63-Drainage and HMA Overlay-with Alternate of Sylvan and Fort HMA Overlay–Benton Township
- S outh Euclid Avenue- Napier Ave to Empire Ave- Construction-Benton Township
- Harrah Road- Philips Rd to Hance Rd- Construction- Niles Township
- Bakertown Road- Buffalo Rd to US-12 - HMA Overlay- Bertrand Township
- A ggregate Base Course – 7.34 Miles – Berrien County
- A ggregate Base Course – 6.75 Miles – Berrien County
- A ggregate Base Course – 12.49 Miles – Berrien County
- A ggregate Base Course – 8.71 Miles – Berrien County
- HMA Base Crushing and Aggregate Base Course – 3.5 Miles
- HMA Base Crushing - 12.49 Miles
- HMA Base Crushing – 8.71 Miles
All bids will be tabulated and presented to the Board of County Road Commissioners at their next regular meeting.
All bids shall be signed in ink and sealed in an envelope with the name of the item bid upon and the name of the bidder plainly marked on the outside. Specifications and proposal blanks may be obtained at the office of the Berrien County Road Commission.
The Road Commission reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, to waive defects in a proposal and to award the Bid in any manner deemed to be in the best interest of Berrien County.
By The BOARD OF COUNTY ROAD COMMISSIONERSOF THE COUNTY OF BERRIEN
Tim LynchJess Minks