Berrien County Road Department

Service Request

Note: If this is an emergency please call 911 after 3:30 pm and on weekends.

If you wish to be notified of your service request status, you MUSTselect your desired method of notification by clicking on " Notifications". Also, when entering your address, you may need to include a N, S, E or W designator.

Note: to enter information here you must have your internet security settings at Medium-high or LOWER.  Click here for help. You must also have Java software installed on your computer. Click here to download.

Mobile devices - please install our mobile app! (just search for BCRC SERV)

The Road Department does NOTmaintain street lights or state highways. You may report a street light problem to Indiana & Michigan Power at 1-800-311-6424 or click here . You may report a problem on a state highway by calling the MDOT Coloma TSCat 269-849-1165.

no street lights

qalert Qalert - BCRD Employees ONLY

Build a Mobile Website
View Site in Mobile | Classic
Share by: