Berrien County Road Department

Traffic Services

If you wish to request a change in a speed limit or are requesting a four-way stop, you must submit a written request to the Road Department.  An engineering study (traffic/speed count, accident review, etc.) will be performed and a decision made based on best engineering practices.

Build a Mobile Website
View Site in Mobile | Classic
Share by: